Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School 2007



WOW! Where have all of these years gone? Joshua started fifth grade, Ben started third and Daniel started first.

Josh's best friend is in his class, Ben's best friend is in his class and Daniel's is in his class! All three of them got fantastic teachers and we couldn't be more excited!

I admit, it was a rather emotional day for me, I can't believe my baby is in first and my oldest baby is in fifth grade. I remember when I was holding my first born in my arms for the first time like it was about three weeks ago! And, to add to the mixture of emotions, Josh said to me yesterday morning, "Mom, now that I am in fifth grade, I want to move back to my own room and stop sleeping with my bunk."... (bunk = his lovie that he has had since he was a baby). He so lovingly held it for 'one last time' and gave it to me to put in my special chest with all of the other special things. It's very sad that they have to get big so quick.

No comments: